Entries to the Singles Handicapped Match Play tournament is now open.
What is this tournament?
This tournament is open to all members of the golf club irrespective of your handicap or membership category.
This is a knock-out tournament played in the Match Play format against an opponent and is played over a series of rounds which goes over a number of months. Each round will be allocated a start & due date and it is up to you to organise and play your match by the due date.
- All play is to commence from the 1st Tee and from the “Black” markers on the day. Please do NOT play from the black “plates”.
- First player MUST contact the opponent and give at least 2 dates with which the match is to be played. (Contact details via the Member portal under “Member Directory”).
- The Australian Match Play Index must be used to calculate which holes shots are to be given in.
- All matches shall be played over eighteen holes handicap match play. If a match is square after the completion of eighteen holes, the match shall continue from Hole #1 until one player secures the advantage.
- All disputes or queries regarding scheduling or rules must be referred to the Pro Shop or Club Captain
How Do I Register?
- Visit the Member Portal & find the “2021 Whitris Shield (Singles Handicapped Matchplay” Tournament & click “Register Me”. Direct link to the event is here.
- After registeration, visit the Proshop and pay your $10.00 entry fee.
- All entries must be in by Monday 14th June.
- Draw/schedule will be communicated to all participants by Wednesday 16th June.
Still confused? Please email Pratik Dhody via firstname.lastname@example.org.